Terms & Conditions for Online Bookings
Last Updated 6th Feb 2019
These Terms & Conditions are provided by Colchester United Hospitality Ltd. Registered in the UK. Company Number 06802644. Registered office: JobServe Community Stadium, United Way, Colchester, Essex, UK CO4 5UP.
I acknowledge and accept that this booking is made subject to the below Terms and Conditions and that I am authorised to act on behalf of my company.
- 1. A booking confirmation is subject to payment by the customer and receipt of a Booking Confirmation email.
- 2. Bookings are accepted on the basis that the venue supplies all food and drink.
- 3. Any amendments to the original booking must be agreed in writing with both the venue and the customer.
- 4. If the event runs over the time confirmed on your booking, an additional charge will be levied. If you require additional time to set up your event this must be pre-booked and will be charged accordingly.
- 5. Any property left by the guests at the venue will be left at the owner’s risk.
- 6. All food products are likely to contain nut derivatives and other allergic reaction causing products. We therefore do not accept responsibility for any and all allergic reactions associated with the event. It is the sole responsibility of the booking person to check with all persons, guests, employed or connected persons, all of their respective allergies and make appropriate alternative arrangements. Booking persons must hold Colchester United Hospitality Limited and the football club and the connected persons Harmless and Indemnified against all of their acts and omissions.
- 7. All persons booking a function at the venue are responsible for their guests. It is therefore required that all evening events have a person or persons appointed by the booking person, to act as steward or controller. Although unlikely, such a person may be required by the venue Management to control any unacceptable behaviour by guests of the said function.
- 8. All guests are required to stay within the confines of the particular function designated areas for their own safety, to avoid unnecessary annoyance to other events taking place at the venue, in turn your function may enjoy its own privacy and security. An adult must accompany children under 14 years old, for their own safety.
- 9. The venue reserves the right to cancel any function due to football fixtures, International fixtures, concerts or any matter deemed necessary by the Management and accepts no resultant responsibility, financial or otherwise. However, in this unlikely event every effort will be made to accommodate the function in another part of the complex where possible.
- 10. The venue is not liable for any loss, damage, or expense caused by cancellation of an event because of any force majeure incident including but not limited to adverse weather conditions.
- 11. The venue reserves the right to move the event to a more suitable room if numbers drop below the required number or a more suitable room becomes available if a set room hire rate hasn't been charged. Delegate packages will be allocated the most suitable room based on final numbers. This may mean a room change if numbers drop below minimum required numbers for a chosen room.
- 12. No bolts, nails, tacks, screws, adhesives, tape or other such fixing devices may be attached to the walls or fabric of any room, stairwell or corridor without permission from the venue. The venue reserves the right to charge the hirer the cost of reinstating or replacing any part of the venue which is damaged during the hire.
Conferencing & Events
JobServe Community Stadium
United Way, Colchester
Essex, CO4 5UP
Telephone: 01206 752443
- 13. Online bookings are non-refundable except in the event that the venue has no option but to cancel a booking and is unable to accommodate the function in another part of the complex. In this case a full refund will be issued.
- 14. Subject to availability a booking can be changed to an alternative date, up to 12 weeks prior to the original booking date, on one occurrence at no additional charge.